muffled sounds

=?Utf-8?B?Um9zc2Nv?=

      22nd Feb 2005
When playing music or games some of the sounds are muffled and are barely
audible, usually voices and background instrumental. I've gone through the
troublshooters tried new drivers even changed speakers, anybody got any ideas?

grep

      22nd Feb 2005
Um... stop sitting on the speakers?

grep

Rossco wrote:

> When playing music or games some of the sounds are muffled and are barely
> audible, usually voices and background instrumental. I've gone through the
> troublshooters tried new drivers even changed speakers, anybody got any ideas?

=?Utf-8?B?Qnl0ZQ==?=

      22nd Feb 2005
Either reinstall or update soundcard drivers.