.Mswmm can't save it as a .wmv !

=?Utf-8?B?RnJhbms=?=

      7th Aug 2004
I have been working on a project for almost 90 hours and now I can't do
anything with it! It's stuck that way. I can't convert it into another
format. I have a message that tell me that I have some files that are missing
or not at the right place. For sure, every thing is there. If it's at the
right place, for sure! Then what is wrong? I have enough place on my hard
drive to save it as a video format. My question is, there is a way that I
could (out of windows movie maker) to convert it. Another way! A program or
something? Or do I need to place every files in the same folder? For that I
don't think so. Please help someone. I'm freaking out!
--
Frank

Al Stu

      7th Aug 2004
I had same problem yesterday. See posts titled "Save Movie as DV-AVI (NTSC)
Error" dated 8/1/2004 for details and what I had to do to save as DV-AVI
(NTSC) movie.

"Frank" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have been working on a project for almost 90 hours and now I can't do
> anything with it! It's stuck that way. I can't convert it into another
> format. I have a message that tell me that I have some files that are

missing
> or not at the right place. For sure, every thing is there. If it's at the
> right place, for sure! Then what is wrong? I have enough place on my hard
> drive to save it as a video format. My question is, there is a way that I
> could (out of windows movie maker) to convert it. Another way! A program

or
> something? Or do I need to place every files in the same folder? For that

> don't think so. Please help someone. I'm freaking out!
> --
> Frank

Graham Hughes

      7th Aug 2004
Also check out www.papajohn.org problem solving > can't save a movie.
Graham

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media
"Frank" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have been working on a project for almost 90 hours and now I can't do
> anything with it! It's stuck that way. I can't convert it into another
> format. I have a message that tell me that I have some files that are
> missing
> or not at the right place. For sure, every thing is there. If it's at the
> right place, for sure! Then what is wrong? I have enough place on my hard
> drive to save it as a video format. My question is, there is a way that I
> could (out of windows movie maker) to convert it. Another way! A program
> or
> something? Or do I need to place every files in the same folder? For that
> don't think so. Please help someone. I'm freaking out!
> --
> Frank

=?Utf-8?B?Y21u?=

      9th Aug 2004

"Graham Hughes" wrote:

> Also check out www.papajohn.org problem solving > can't save a movie.
> Graham
>
> --
> Graham Hughes
> MVP Digital Media
> www.dvds2treasure.com
> www.simplydv.com
> "Frank" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I have been working on a project for almost 90 hours and now I can't do
> > anything with it! It's stuck that way. I can't convert it into another
> > format. I have a message that tell me that I have some files that are
> > missing
> > or not at the right place. For sure, every thing is there. If it's at the
> > right place, for sure! Then what is wrong? I have enough place on my hard
> > drive to save it as a video format. My question is, there is a way that I
> > could (out of windows movie maker) to convert it. Another way! A program
> > or
> > something? Or do I need to place every files in the same folder? For that
> > don't think so. Please help someone. I'm freaking out!
> > --
> > Frank

=?Utf-8?B?Y21u?=

      9th Aug 2004
Join the club! I volunteered to work on the "class video" for my daughter's
school. I had parents submit 600 photos, put it together beautifully and
blended the music. Now it is stuck on my computer. I tried all the helpful
information. I wouldn't recommend using MM1 again. I tried to download
MM2-thinking that might help since it's updated and I really wanted to burn a
DVD but couldn't find it on the computer, anywhere. I even followed the
steps for changing the codecs. Nothing worked for me!!! Needless to say the
class is still waiting for a copy. The only good thing was that I was able
to show it to the group because we had a power point projector that I hooked
up to my hard drive. So at least that got to view it the night of graduation.