adgorn

      21st Apr 2009
My friend uses msn for email and was accessing it via the web. He wanted to
switch to access it via Outlook and apparently tried some different ways,
that resulted in creating 2 pst files ("personal" and one that seems to have
his msn email name.)

But I also noticed an older file with an "msnpst" extension. I don't think
that is being used. So what is that? Can he delete it?

Thanks.
--
Alan

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

      21st Apr 2009
If its not being used it can be deleted - you can go by the file date.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:
(E-Mail Removed)