MSN Antispyware

Rho_1r

      11th Jan 2005
I run win XP Pro SP2, I have had "Zero, Nil, Nada, No,
None" problems, What do you people do here invent problems
or make fantasy problems and then play some game
like "you" can fix it, What a Joke, I run Virus software
ect, there has been no conflicts, no performance hits,
zilch, since installing MS antispyware, Maybe I just
better than all you,,lol, chumps, I have checked out some
you MVP sites, the information and fixes dont work, your
EULA info out of date with current MS polices, ect.

Rho_1r(VIP)

Ron Chamberlin

      12th Jan 2005
Hi Rho_1r,
Thanks for the great report on SP2.

Ron Chamberlin
MS-MVP

news:068801c4f801$1dcc71d0$(E-Mail Removed)...