=?Utf-8?B?RG9jIFNlcnZpY2VzIENvb3JkaW5hdG9y?=

      8th Oct 2004
I have word files from 2001 that have MSdraw drawing in them. Since I am
testing Office 2003, does this come with MSdraw feature?

Thanks

Chuck Davis

      9th Oct 2004
On the bottom of the Word window, right click on the tool
bar and choose Draw.

      12th Oct 2004
This drawing was created using Insert object MSDraw and is now uneditable by
Office 2003.