? MSConfig for Win2000 ?

Nec

      23rd Oct 2003
In other versions of Windows, by going to StartMenu->Run
and typing in 'msconfig' I was able to modify the startup
settings. In Windows2000 Professional, I can't seem to
find either 'msconfig' or something equivalent to it.
Is there a something equivalent to msconfig I can use to
modify startup settings and applications?

Qwerty

      23rd Oct 2003

"Nec" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:050501c398fb$f12b35e0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is there a something equivalent to msconfig I can use to
> modify startup settings and applications?

You can use msconfig.exe from WinXP

B. Kling

      23rd Oct 2003
I had the same problem, but I found a website that has a
MSCONFIG file that you can download for Windows 2000.
Here is the link so you can download it too...

http://www2.whidbey.com/djdenham/Msconfig.htm

Once I downloaded it I just put a shortcut on my desktop.
I works very well. I hope this works for you.