MS PHOTO DRAW 2000

DALE-BARBA@ATT.NET

      9th Mar 2004
I HAVE SOME PICTURE THAT I TAKEN AND THEY WERE SAVED
AFTER EDITING WITH MSPHTO DRAW AND THEY WERE SAVED AS
FILE NAMED LISTED BELOW: MYPHOTO/MIX.FILE

NOW I AM USING WINDOWS XP PROFESSIONAL 2000 AND THEY WILL
NOT OPEN. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT I CAN DO AS I PUT A LOT OF
HARD WORK INTO THE PICTURES.

PLEASE HELP!!!!

Philippe L. Balmanno

      9th Mar 2004
Don't yell use lower caps, I notice two things first you either are using XP
or 2000 but not XP 2000 second your file name has an extension of .FILE
(MIX.FILE) if this is true, than that is not the normal extension that
photodraw expects it likes .MIX is an extension to a movie/sound file. It
should be "filename.MIX". If you saved a normal picture which should be one
of the other extensions than than renaming the file may work putting the
correct extension in the right place.

..MIX Power C object file / Multiplayer Picture file (Microsoft Photodraw
2000 & Microsoft Picture It!) / Command & Conquer Movie/Sound file
..DIB Microsoft PhotoDraw Picture
..EMF Microsoft PhotoDraw Picture
..EPS Encapsulated PostScript and Microsoft PhotoDraw Picture
..FPX Microsoft PhotoDraw Picture

news:662001c4056a$6a9be390$(E-Mail Removed)...