MS Paint Fonts

tfo4321

      10th Aug 2008
I want to download new fonts that I can use in MS Paint. How do I import
these fonts into MS Paint?

Big_Al

      10th Aug 2008
tfo4321 wrote:
> I want to download new fonts that I can use in MS Paint. How do I import
> these fonts into MS Paint?

IIRC You don't, you load them into windows and MS Paint uses windows fonts.

Ken Blake, MVP

      10th Aug 2008
On Sun, 10 Aug 2008 10:45:01 -0700, tfo4321
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I want to download new fonts that I can use in MS Paint. How do I import
> these fonts into MS Paint?

You don't.

You install the fonts into Windows normally. Microsoft Paint, like
other Windows programs, has access to the fonts installed in Windows.

Please Reply to the Newsgroup

FeeFee

      10th Aug 2008
tfo4321 wrote:
> I want to download new fonts that I can use in MS Paint. How do I import
> these fonts into MS Paint?

You don't need to download a new font in order to use
it in MS Paint,instead just open the font,then
minimize the font window,open MS Paint where you'll
now see it listed.As long as the font is minimized on
your desktop it will show up in any of your programs
that use fonts.