MP3s Play Fast???

Too Fast 4 Me

      27th Oct 2003
Can I get some HELP. MP3 files, wave, etc., play fast.
How do I correct this? This has become a pain.

David H. Lipman

      27th Oct 2003
Do WAV files play like the chipmunks as well ?

It could be the wrong sound driver, close, but not the correct drivers. SoundMax replaced
by Intel drivers comes to mind.

Dave

"Too Fast 4 Me" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:02e301c39ccb$b3460330$(E-Mail Removed)...
| Can I get some HELP. MP3 files, wave, etc., play fast.
| How do I correct this? This has become a pain.

Joseph Conway [MSFT]

      28th Oct 2003
I agree with Dave in this case, update your sound card drivers. Also as a
test, lower the hardware acceleration that the sound card uses in its
directx properties and see if that helps. If it does then you definately
want to get the new driver installed.

--
Joseph W. Conway, MCSE
Windows 9x/NT/2000/XP/2003 Server Group