moving to a new PC

Jeff@nospam.invalid

      23rd Jul 2012
I just purchased a new Windows 7 laptop to replace a misbehaving older
one also running Windows 7.
So I installed the Office Suites I use:
Office 2007 and Office XP Pro (my faovrite).

My question how do I transfer all my customizations and toolbars of Word
(and Excel and PowerPoint if possible) from the old PC to the new one.
Is that possible? How?

Thanks.

Jeff

Jeff@nospam.invalid