Movies 13 (GIF animator)

CoMa

      27th Jun 2004

Movies 13
http://jansfreeware.com

Movies 13 is a GIF-Animator with 98 animation wizards
including text and actor wizards. Edit existing animations,
create new from imported images or from images created with
integrated Movies Draw. Features: GIF explorer, GIF optimizer,
quick backgrounds, smart shape (100 shapes with 25 gradient
fills, rotated text etc.), animate selected frames;
3 free floating actors for creating cartoons; actor
and text wizards;actor paths; AVI to GIF and GIF to
AVI converters.

NEW: Movies script.

/CoMa

--
Conny (CoMa) Magnusson
(E-Mail Removed)

*ProteanThread*

      28th Jun 2004
"CoMa" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Movies 13
> http://jansfreeware.com
>
> Movies 13 is a GIF-Animator with 98 animation wizards
> including text and actor wizards. Edit existing animations,
> create new from imported images or from images created with
> integrated Movies Draw. Features: GIF explorer, GIF optimizer,
> quick backgrounds, smart shape (100 shapes with 25 gradient
> fills, rotated text etc.), animate selected frames;
> 3 free floating actors for creating cartoons; actor
> and text wizards;actor paths; AVI to GIF and GIF to
> AVI converters.
>
> NEW: Movies script.
>

> /CoMa

Hey, CoMa, if it is as good as the Web Builder proggie you recommended, i'll
try it.

....and thanks again.

MightyKitten

      28th Jun 2004
*ProteanThread* wrote:
> "CoMa" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> Movies 13
>> http://jansfreeware.com
>>
>> Movies 13 is a GIF-Animator with 98 animation wizards
>> including text and actor wizards. Edit existing animations,
>> create new from imported images or from images created with
>> integrated Movies Draw. Features: GIF explorer, GIF optimizer,
>> quick backgrounds, smart shape (100 shapes with 25 gradient
>> fills, rotated text etc.), animate selected frames;
>> 3 free floating actors for creating cartoons; actor
>> and text wizards;actor paths; AVI to GIF and GIF to
>> AVI converters.
>>
>> NEW: Movies script.
>>

>> /CoMa

> Hey, CoMa, if it is as good as the Web Builder proggie you
> recommended, i'll try it.
>
> ...and thanks again.

Then It is a go. IMHO it is one of the best freeware animated gif
applications out there. And this time even the interface looks nice (well...
on XP at least).

You might well compare it with the movie animator of PaintShop Pro (not as
extended, but at least free)

I've become to know Jansfreeware as software that is quite easy to use and
very user friendly. The only real error I got from his programs was with the
new KeyDB software, while trying to do some operations on an empty database.
I think the application should be able to handle this, but I also know a lot
of other (even commercial) databases that might have the same problem
(Further I have neve had a negative experience with his sofware.)

So, my advice to to go for it, and while you are roaming on his site,
pillage his software archive for all programs you like the discription of.
You won't be disappointed.

MightyKitten

--

http://fotoalbum.it-hulp.nl/