MovieMaker will not load .MPG file

=?Utf-8?B?QmlsbEQ=?=

      25th Jul 2007
When I try to import a .mpg file into moviemaker I get the following
(complete) message:

"C:\Documents and Settings\gwdavid\My Documents\My Videos\M2U00008.MPG could
not be imported. An interface has too many methods to fire events from"

I get the same message on another machine. Both machines are running
moviemaker version 2.1.4026.0. Also, the file plays just fine in Media
Player so I am assuming the file is not corrupted. Any suggestions?

Graham Hughes

      25th Jul 2007
Movie Maker does not work with Mpegs. More here.
http://www.myvideoproblems.com/Tutor...patibility.htm
Conver it to wmv using something like windows media encoder, super etc, more
here
http://www.myvideoproblems.com/WebPa...Programmes.htm

--

Graham Hughes