Movie maker 2.1

=?Utf-8?B?bWlrZSBt?=

      10th Sep 2005
I have been using movie maker 2.1 for some time successfully. Recently while
saving my project as a movie i get an error. "cannot complete the save movie
wizard'.

windows cannot save the movie in the specified location. verify that the
original source files in your movie are all still available. that the saving
location is still availableand that ther is enough free disk space available
and try again.

I chaecked all and even made a project with a small scene in it and got the
same results. I have over 40G availableG

any help what do i do has anyone seen this error

mike m

PapaJohn \(MVP\)

      10th Sep 2005
See the Problem Solving > Can't Save a Movie page of my website.
--
PapaJohn

Movie Maker 2 and Photo Story 3 website - http://www.papajohn.org
tips and tricks: http://www.simplydv.co.uk/simplyBB/viewtopic.php?t=4693