how to move a TS licensing server to another w2k

John

      10th Nov 2004
Hi,

I need to move a terminal licensing service from a w2k DC to a newer
w2k DC.

As far as i know, i need to deactive my TS licensing server, active my
new one
and call the clearinghouse to reactive the server and the CAL's.

My problem is:
when i open start, programs, administrative tools, terminal services
licensing: i only see my old activated licensing server. A cannot add
my new server. Or is this only possible after deactivating my old
licensing server?

John

MikeD

      16th Nov 2004
John,
I have called Microsoft on this same situation and they helped me for
free. Search the MS website for the housing phone number.
Mike D