PC Review


Reply
Thread Tools Rate Thread

HOW TO MOVE PICTURES TO ANOTHER USER

 
 
sage - John Leonard
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      3rd Aug 2008
How do you move pictures from one user to another in Vista?

thx
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Gordon
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      3rd Aug 2008
"sage - John Leonard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How do you move pictures from one user to another in Vista?
>
> thx



Read the reply to your other post, posted HALF AN HOUR AGO.....

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
sage - John Leonard
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      3rd Aug 2008
Sorry about that

I just setup an new system and it wants to use a E-mail address to log me
on.

the address I have .... @verizon.net is not acceptable.

I have been trying to get around it - that is why I had two post.

I finally used an old address and it accepted it?

Do you know how to fix this problem?
Do I have to set up a free MSN address?

thx and sorry for that post
"Gordon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "sage - John Leonard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> How do you move pictures from one user to another in Vista?
>>
>> thx

>
>
> Read the reply to your other post, posted HALF AN HOUR AGO.....


 
Reply With Quote
 
Spaceman
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      3rd Aug 2008
No extra addresses are needed,
as Rick stated from your other post answer:

The easiest thing to do is to place them in the C:\Users\Public\Pictures
folder where any account can access them.



"sage - John Leonard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Do you know how to fix this problem?
> Do I have to set up a free MSN address?


 
Reply With Quote
 
oscar
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      3rd Aug 2008
Hi John,

If you're using this forum via website, try using it via newsgroup messenger
that resides in your Windows Mail.



"sage - John Leonard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Sorry about that
>
> I just setup an new system and it wants to use a E-mail address to log me
> on.
>
> the address I have .... @verizon.net is not acceptable.
>
> I have been trying to get around it - that is why I had two post.
>
> I finally used an old address and it accepted it?
>
> Do you know how to fix this problem?
> Do I have to set up a free MSN address?
>
> thx and sorry for that post
> "Gordon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "sage - John Leonard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> How do you move pictures from one user to another in Vista?
>>>
>>> thx

>>
>>
>> Read the reply to your other post, posted HALF AN HOUR AGO.....

>


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
move pictures from one user to another sage - John Leonard Windows Vista General Discussion 1 3rd Aug 2008 03:10 PM
can't move pictures from disc to pictures folder on vista sunshine Windows Vista General Discussion 3 1st Feb 2008 09:21 PM
move pictures from e-mail to my pictures =?Utf-8?B?R3lwc3kgQ2hlcnls?= Microsoft Access External Data 0 8th Aug 2005 07:34 PM
Move User Profile and Security to another user? Paul Landry Microsoft Windows 2000 0 11th Mar 2005 05:52 PM
No pictures found in My Pictures by My Pictures Screensaver =?Utf-8?B?R2Vvcmdl?= Windows XP Photos 5 2nd Oct 2004 08:39 PM


Features
 

Advertising
 

Newsgroups
 


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:05 PM.