how to move ost file outlook 2007

=?Utf-8?B?bmV3bWVtYmVy?=

      30th Sep 2007
How do I move the .ost file on Outlook 2007?
I have tried this regedit option and set this new entry in both 11 and 12:
ForcePSTPath D:\outlook

Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook]

      1st Oct 2007
You do not need to move an OST file. The system will rebuild it if it
is deleted.

I will troubleshoot by deleting an OST, and then allow Outlook to
rebuild me a fresh one.

Why are you trying to do this?

Nikki Peterson

"newmember" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How do I move the .ost file on Outlook 2007?
> I have tried this regedit option and set this new entry in both 11 and 12:
> ForcePSTPath D:\outlook

Oliver Vukovics

      1st Oct 2007
Hi newmember,

have a look on this site :

"Moving your OST in Outlook 2007"
http://hubpages.com/hub/Moving_your_OST_in_Outlook_2007

Maybe it helps.

--
Oliver Vukovics
Share your Outlook PST files without Exchange: Public ShareFolder

"newmember" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How do I move the .ost file on Outlook 2007?
> I have tried this regedit option and set this new entry in both 11 and 12:
> ForcePSTPath D:\outlook

=?Utf-8?B?bmV3bWVtYmVy?=

      1st Oct 2007
First that worked, thank you.
Second the description and visual image was a great response.

Thanks for making it easy.

Cheers