monthly consolidation in separate worksheet

sorab

      3rd Aug 2011
we have 5 employers each having their own salary worksheets, which has
rows with the different incomes and deductions for each, and columns
for each month. now we have filled up for the past three months. We
would like to have a single separate worksheet called MAINSHEET (or
any other name) in same workbook, from where we can choose to show
for any particular month of our choice the following:
In rows - all employees names and in columns each of their incomes and
deductions as per their individual page alongside their names for that
particular month.
Then we can print out this consolidated sheet, and for next month just
enter the month and get the same details again, for each requested
month..
I am not good in vb, but any ideas would be helpful
thanks

Gord

      3rd Aug 2011
Copy all sheets' data into one sheet then use filtering to pick which
month and data to show.

For VBA see Ron de Bruin's site.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/summary.htm

Gord Dibben Microsoft Excel MVP