Monitor Question

amerar@iwc.net

      27th Dec 2005

Hi,

I have just re-installed Windows XP Pro. I have an Intellipoint
Optical mouse, hooked to a KVM.

Ever since I reinstalled Windows, whenever I try selecting text with
the mouse and typing at the same time, or if I am typing and move the
mouse, I get weird behavior from Windows.

My window may lose focus, or different menus may pop up, or if I am in
IE, I may go back a screen or two.......it is just ANNOYING!

I cannot find anything on this. I updated Windows with all the proper
drivers, yet the problem still exists.

A bit more on my hardware:

ASUS A8N SLI-Deluxed Motherboard
AMD x2 Dual Core 3800 Processor
1GB Corsair DDR 3200 400mhz Memory

Any thoughts on why this started happening?

Thanks,

Arthur

Del Fredricks

      28th Dec 2005
And HOW does this applies to driver development (i.e. notice name of group
is ".dev" not ".helpdesk" or more specifically ".asus.tech.support")?

news:(E-Mail Removed)...