Modems recommended for fax use

Scott

      18th Feb 2006
WHich makes / models of modems are recommended for or known to work well as
fax modems?

What modem characteristics or features should I be looking for?

Thanks
Scott

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

      18th Feb 2006
If you want to use Windows XP Fax, stick to the HCL list
http://members.shaw.ca/bsanders/FAQFAX.htm#_Toc88835145

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]