PC Review

Mobile Me has given me thousands of shared calendars outlook 2007 - help!!!!

24th Feb 2011
Im running XP outlook 2007 so it syncs with Mobile Me, before too long I have 200 entries of the same contacts and over 2000 new calnders. It is slowing down my outlook file. What do I do to get rid of all these extra calendars in particular, it is the whole reason for syncing with my iphone 4, my wife's iphone 4 and ipad, as well as my computer... do I have to reinstall Outlook and kill all links to Mobile Me... Im desperate..thanks

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On