MMDC does not recognise outlook 2010

Andrew Pine

      27th Apr 2010
MMDC does not recognise Outlook 2010. Office 2010 beta has been installed,
which includes Outlook, but when I try to setup syncronisation, the
Microsoft Mobile Device Center states that Outlook is not installed.

What do I need to do to get these two Microsoft products talking to one and
other?

Russ Valentine

      27th Apr 2010
I'd wait for the released products before I even asked. Of if you are a beta
tester who thinks you can help, file a bug.
--
Russ Valentine
"Andrew Pine" <Andrew (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> MMDC does not recognise Outlook 2010. Office 2010 beta has been
> installed,
> which includes Outlook, but when I try to setup syncronisation, the
> Microsoft Mobile Device Center states that Outlook is not installed.
>
> What do I need to do to get these two Microsoft products talking to one
> and
> other?

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

      29th Apr 2010
Are you using the 32 or 64 bit office? Not many outside apps work with 64bit
Office .

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:
(E-Mail Removed)

(E-Mail Removed)

New Poll: What type of email account is your main account?