mmc controler

janaka

      18th Jun 2008
Derar all,
For my presentation I did add the microsoft media controler through
control tool box to control a movie.But still i couldn't get it right
to play my movie.Please can any one help me to get this a success.
Janaka

tohlz

      18th Jun 2008
Try Plays for Certain add-in:
http://www.playsforcertain.com/
--
Shawn Toh (tohlz)
Microsoft MVP PowerPoint

Site Updated: May 01, 2008
(Amazing PowerPoint animations, artworks, games here)
http://pptheaven.mvps.org
PowerPoint Heaven - The Power to Animate