Missing SKU011.CAB File During Install

MauiJim

      23rd Mar 2009
I am currently trying to Install Outlook 2007 w/ Business Contact Manager on
Windows Vista Home Premium 64 bit machine. Already running Office 2003 and
just upgrading Outlook. About 1/2 way through I get Source File Not Found:
SKU011.CAB. Can not go any further. When I aborted Install it looked like
it was rolling back to Outlook 2003 but now I can not access Outlook 2003. I
just want to install and run 2007. Any suggestions would be greatly
appreciated. Thanks.

Hal Hostetler [MVP-P/I]

      23rd Mar 2009
You need to repair the Office 2003 installation, uninstall Outlook 2003,
then install Outlook 2007:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/896866
When you try to start a Microsoft Office 2003 program for the first time,
you receive the "Installation Error: File not Found" error message

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE
www.kvoa.com -- KVOA Television, Tucson, AZ.
"MauiJim" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am currently trying to Install Outlook 2007 w/ Business Contact Manager
>on
> Windows Vista Home Premium 64 bit machine. Already running Office 2003
> and
> just upgrading Outlook. About 1/2 way through I get Source File Not
> Found:
> SKU011.CAB. Can not go any further. When I aborted Install it looked
> like
> it was rolling back to Outlook 2003 but now I can not access Outlook 2003.
> just want to install and run 2007. Any suggestions would be greatly
> appreciated. Thanks.

MauiJim

      24th Mar 2009
Thank you very much. It worked and I am all installed.