Subject: Where's the SEND button, part 2
From: "Steven" <(E-Mail Removed)>
Sent: 12/8/2003 4:42:44 PM

Inside the email to send, click on View - Toolbars -
Standard

This should do it.

Nick's
>solution (see below). I tried several different ways to
>access the STANDARD toolbar, but all I get on the

toolbar
>is:
>New, Print, Move, Delete, Reply, Reply All, Forward, and
>Find.
>
>In other words, there's no button for SEND or
>SEND/RECEIVE.
>
>This is frustrating. If anyone can give me some
>guidance, I'd greatly appreciate it.
>
>Thanks, once again.
>

>Subject: Re: Where's the SEND button?
> From: "Nick Ferguson" <(E-Mail Removed)> Sent:
>12/8/2003 10:54:15 AM
>
>If you right click on the area where the toolbars are
>located you will see
>the Standard toolbar option. Click it.... This should

fix
>your problem.

Dana

      9th Dec 2003
Finally - found the answer in MicroSoft's extensive
database. Okay, at least I feel a little better...

E-mail Envelope Is Missing a Send Button

SYMPTOMS
When you try to send a document to a mail recipient in
Outlook 11, the Send or Send a copy button is missing
from the toolbar.

CAUSE
This problem occurs because there is no default profile
set for Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 and Outlook 2003 is
set as the default e-mail program.

RESOLUTION
To resolve this problem, you must create an Outlook
profile. To do so, follow these steps:
Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
Double-click the Mail icon.
Click Show Profiles.
In the Mail dialog box, click Add.
Follow the prompts of the Inbox Setup Wizard.

STATUS
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the
Microsoft products that are listed at the beginning of
this article.

Microsoft Office Outlook 2003

Nikki

      9th Dec 2003
Have you activated the Outlook 2003 program yet?
Have you setup the email account information yet?

--
Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook]

news:06cc01c3bdfa$e0148260$(E-Mail Removed)...

Nikki

      9th Dec 2003
Thank you for posting your solution.

--
Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook]

"Dana" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:f94301c3bdfc$6bf5b960$(E-Mail Removed)...
Finally - found the answer in MicroSoft's extensive
database. Okay, at least I feel a little better...

E-mail Envelope Is Missing a Send Button

SYMPTOMS
When you try to send a document to a mail recipient in
Outlook 11, the Send or Send a copy button is missing
from the toolbar.

CAUSE
This problem occurs because there is no default profile
set for Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 and Outlook 2003 is
set as the default e-mail program.

RESOLUTION
To resolve this problem, you must create an Outlook
profile. To do so, follow these steps:
Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
Double-click the Mail icon.
Click Show Profiles.
In the Mail dialog box, click Add.
Follow the prompts of the Inbox Setup Wizard.

STATUS
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the
Microsoft products that are listed at the beginning of
this article.

Microsoft Office Outlook 2003

      9th Dec 2003
YOU HAVE TO SET UP AN EMAIL ACCOUNT BEFORE SEND WILL
APPEAR.

=?Utf-8?B?Z29vZnkgbGVv?=

      28th Dec 2003
Well, I had the same problem... no send receive, no retrieving or sending email from outlook after upgrading to 2003 (pretty good upgrad, HuH). Well, i went to profile, added my profile, and configured all my e-mail account (i.e. add account, inter pop3. etc. etc. Opened up outlook, Voila NOTHING... still no send receive. Went back to mail accounts, deleated the default Microsoft Outlook profile, and just left my own..
Yeah!! It finally works. Only one problem... All my stinking e-mails are GONE GONE GONE.... I don't know where thery went. Its not like there was nothing important there... only about 150 e-mails, receipts for ticketless travel,,, etc. Just great huh?
Any suggestions on how to get them back?
One hand can wash the other.

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

      28th Dec 2003
Open the PST file your old profile was using.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
news:(E-Mail Removed)...