missing mfc71.dll

Linda

      25th Aug 2004
I'm having a problem with program integrity. The
message I received is "C:\Windows\System32\RANDRRUN.exe"
cannot access a necessary file "mfc71.dll". Anyone know
what this means and how I can download this file? I went
to the Microsoft Support site, but either it didn't cover
the topic or I didn't know what I was looking at. I
would appreciate any help in this matter.

Malke

      25th Aug 2004
Linda wrote:

> I'm having a problem with program integrity. The
> message I received is "C:\Windows\System32\RANDRRUN.exe"
> cannot access a necessary file "mfc71.dll". Anyone know
> what this means and how I can download this file? I went
> to the Microsoft Support site, but either it didn't cover
> the topic or I didn't know what I was looking at. I
> would appreciate any help in this matter.

Googling for "RANDRRUN.exe" didn't bring up any links, which is
suspicious. What does a scan with a current antivirus program (meaning
a version not earlier than 2002 and using updated virus definitions)
show?

Malke
--
MS MVP - Windows Shell/User
Elephant Boy Computers

Linda

      25th Aug 2004

clear! Linda

Kelly

      25th Aug 2004
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...ic.windowsxp.*

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...=Google+Search

--
All the Best,
Kelly

Microsoft-MVP Windows® XP
2004 Windows MVP "Winny" Award

Troubleshooting Windows XP
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!

news:c7d601c48a46$f886e3b0$(E-Mail Removed)...