missing i386

=?Utf-8?B?cGVyc29uIHdpdGggcHJvYmxlbQ==?=

      8th Dec 2005
i am missing the file accserv.mib and i don't know what to do since i don't
have the windows xp home edition disc... i really need that file like bad! i
need some way to gain access to its download or something...

Malke

      8th Dec 2005
person with problem wrote:

> i am missing the file accserv.mib and i don't know what to do since i
> don't have the windows xp home edition disc... i really need that file
> like bad! i need some way to gain access to its download or
> something...

Since we don't know what you are trying to do or the text of any error
messages, we can't give you more specific advice. Generally, if you
need a file off the XP CD and your OEM didn't provide you with anything
but a Restore Disk and didn't install an i386 folder, you are out of
luck. See if you can borrow an XP CD that matches your version (OEM
Home/Pro, etc.).

If you need more help, post back with a better description of the
problem, any error messages, and what you are trying to do.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com

=?Utf-8?B?cGVyc29uIHdpdGggcHJvYmxlbQ==?=

      9th Dec 2005
my computer doesn't have any of those files... they have been erased and i
don't have disc

"Wesley Vogel" wrote:

> Attached. Come back with Outlook Express to get ACCSERV.MI_
>
> Do a search on your machine for ACCSERV.MI_ The file is compressed and
> needs to be expaned to get ACCSERV.MIB
>
> HOW TO: Search For Hidden Or System Files In Windows XP

> Hope this helps. Let us know.
>
> Wes
> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
>
> In news:(E-Mail Removed),
> person with problem <person with (E-Mail Removed)> hunted
> and pecked:
> > i am missing the file accserv.mib and i don't know what to do since i
> > don't have the windows xp home edition disc... i really need that file
> > like bad! i need some way to gain access to its download or something..

=?Utf-8?B?cGVyc29uIHdpdGggcHJvYmxlbQ==?=

      9th Dec 2005
i'm trying to configure components and there is an error: cannot copy file
"---" and i searched my computer for the missing files and it turns out i
have nothing in my i386 folder!!! @_@

"Malke" wrote:

> person with problem wrote:
>
> > i am missing the file accserv.mib and i don't know what to do since i
> > don't have the windows xp home edition disc... i really need that file
> > like bad! i need some way to gain access to its download or
> > something...

> Since we don't know what you are trying to do or the text of any error
> messages, we can't give you more specific advice. Generally, if you
> need a file off the XP CD and your OEM didn't provide you with anything
> but a Restore Disk and didn't install an i386 folder, you are out of
> luck. See if you can borrow an XP CD that matches your version (OEM
> Home/Pro, etc.).
>
> If you need more help, post back with a better description of the
> problem, any error messages, and what you are trying to do.
>
> Malke
> --
> Elephant Boy Computers
> www.elephantboycomputers.com
> "Don't Panic!"
> MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

Malke

      9th Dec 2005
person with problem wrote:

> i'm trying to configure components and there is an error: cannot copy
> file
> "---" and i searched my computer for the missing files and it turns
> out i have nothing in my i386 folder!!! @_@

Trying to configure what components? You still aren't providing enough
information for anyone to help you. Here is a link that explains the
sort of details you should include in your post:

http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

Without more information, we can't tell if you should start
troubleshooting hardware or software. If you can't figure out how to
tell us what we need to help you, then take your machine to a
professional computer repair shop (not your local version of
BigStoreUSA).

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com
"Don't Panic!"
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

=?Utf-8?B?c3QuZGFuaWVs?=

      10th Dec 2005
Simple Google search shows this download site
http://www.wugportal.com/modules.php...download&sid=1

Says it's for W2K. Troubleshooting sites mention "Compiling" the file.
More info.is req'd for help, as stated by all.

"person with problem" wrote:

> i am missing the file accserv.mib and i don't know what to do since i don't
> have the windows xp home edition disc... i really need that file like bad! i
> need some way to gain access to its download or something...

Wesley Vogel

      10th Dec 2005
Start | Run | Type: msimn | Click OK

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
person with problem <(E-Mail Removed)> hunted and
pecked:
> my computer doesn't have any of those files... they have been erased and i
> don't have disc
>
> "Wesley Vogel" wrote:
>
>> Attached. Come back with Outlook Express to get ACCSERV.MI_
>>
>> Do a search on your machine for ACCSERV.MI_ The file is compressed and
>> needs to be expaned to get ACCSERV.MIB
>>
>> HOW TO: Search For Hidden Or System Files In Windows XP
>>

>> --
>> Hope this helps. Let us know.
>>
>> Wes
>> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
>>
>> In news:(E-Mail Removed),
>> person with problem <person with (E-Mail Removed)>
>> hunted and pecked:
>>> i am missing the file accserv.mib and i don't know what to do since i
>>> don't have the windows xp home edition disc... i really need that file
>>> like bad! i need some way to gain access to its download or something..

New Member
Location: Brasil

      24th Mar 2007
ok