miniclip problem

=?Utf-8?B?QWx5?=

      2nd Jun 2005
I'm having trouble playing a game on miniclip. The game is trial bike. Also
explorer seems to close with a problem to do with a flash.ocx add-on. Please
could someone help.

Jimmy S.

      2nd Jun 2005
Hi Aly,

"Aly" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
| I'm having trouble playing a game on miniclip. The game is trial bike. Also
| explorer seems to close with a problem to do with a flash.ocx add-on. Please
| could someone help.

Please contact Miniclip Support http://www.miniclip.com/support.htm
if the following doesn't help you resolve the issues you're experiencing...

Online games are usually developed using Flash, Java, or Virtual Machine.
The most likely solution to a problem with an online game is to install, upgrade,
or reinstall the right one for the game site you're playing on.

A. For Zone.com games: Zone.com are converting most of their games for Flash
to avoid the conflicts between the Sun Java system and Microsoft's Virtual Machine.
Install Flash from: http://sdc.shockwave.com/shockwave/d...frameset.fhtml

B. Most other game sites still use Java. You can install Java and find more help
tips at this webpage: http://java.com/en/download/help/pogo.jsp

C. If the online game still won't load, or gives you errors, try these steps:

1. Click START / Control Panel / Internet Options and click on the Advanced Tab.

2. Below HTTP 1.1 is the Sun Java/ Microsoft VM section: Make sure all Java choices
are unchecked (especially JIT) and then press [OK]. You may be prompted to reboot.

3. If you don't see a Microsoft VM section then download Microsoft Virtual Machine for:
Windows 98 / Me / NT / XP from: http://www.abxair.com/software/msjavx86.exe

4. After you download Java, double-click the file to install it, reboot and then follow
the directions in Steps 1. and 2..to disable JIT compiler and other advanced options.

* Whenever you get a Java Virtual Machine Security Update from Windows Update, you
will have to follow Steps 1. and 2..to disable JIT compiler and other adv. options again.

6. If the problem persists Adjust Your browser settings using this basic example:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbit...rRooms.html#IE

7. Try these suggestions for Zone's Java Games:
http://classic.zone.msn.com/zzzz/help/helpjavagames.asp

8. Maybe it's a software conflict: Make certain that your Firewall or Antivirus program is
not configured to block Java Applets. Norton's products for example have that option.
If you're unsure temporarily disable Startup programs one at a time, starting with Firewall,
Antivirus & AdBlockers using: http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=331796
or this utility: http://new.jtsoft2001.com/windows/startup.php

9. If you have a Coffee Cup icon in your system tray (next to the time) you might have a
conflict between MS VM and Java: Uninstall Java using Control Panel / Remove Programs.

10. Check the Help / Support section of the game site in question for Java topics relevant to
that site. There is usually an email or a (non Java) help chat available as well. :-)

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

MS Support at: http://support.microsoft.com/default...d=sz;en-us;top

New Member

      1st Feb 2011
That game is from miniclip. They have loads of games, some of which can be embed like above.

ENJOY!