PC Review

Microsoft Wireless Entertainment Desktop 7000

30th Jul 2008
A few months ago I purchased a WED 7000. There were some advantages and likes about the set : looks good, thin, lightweight and compact, both moue and keyboard include some very good and useful features. The downsides are : It is rather expensive, the connection is a nightmare, because wit h it being Bluetooth the connection is never any good, it always drops out, or just generally never connects (especially after resuming from standby or hibernation)

Honestly speaking, It has probably got to be the worst MS product that I have ever bought. After a few weeks of using it, I swiftly took it back to the shop and replaced it for a nice corded gaming set

Has anyone else had this problem, or is it just me ? lol

Anyone who thinks "the customer is always right" never worked in Tech Support

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: