Microsoft Outlook's Account Manager

JT

      10th Jul 2003
I have a cust. that recieved this email from there self,
but they never sent it out. Can someone tell me if
Outlook 2002, senda out a test message automatically.

There message looks like this.

"This is an e-mail message sent automatically by Microsoft
Outlook's
Account Manager while testing the settings for your POP3
account."

This is a partial paste of the email for security reasons.

I be vrey greatful is someone can email me back and let me
know about this issue, so i can inform the cust. if it is
a threat or not.

JT Owen Sr.
IT manager, CISNet.com
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)

Conrad Pfleging

      10th Jul 2003
Good grief, and they have customers. PT Barnum was right.
"Patricia Cardoza - [MVP Outlook]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> If you choose to test your account settings when configuring a POP3

account,