[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Operation must use an updateable query.

zulu

      28th Apr 2004
[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Operation must use an updateable
query.

Why do i get the message above? The system is Windows 2003 server IIS6
I am sure there is read/write permissions for Internet Guest Account user
on db folder and also mdb file!! Is there any user type (Everyone, guest or
sth) i must give read/write permissions? or should i give execute
permission? or full control?

what shoul i do?

Dirk Goldgar

      14th May 2004
"zulu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:O%23aTe%(E-Mail Removed)
> [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Operation must use an
> updateable query.
>
> Why do i get the message above? The system is Windows 2003 server IIS6
> I am sure there is read/write permissions for Internet Guest Account
> user on db folder and also mdb file!! Is there any user type
> (Everyone, guest or sth) i must give read/write permissions? or
> should i give execute permission? or full control?
>
> what shoul i do?

What is the SQL statement you are trying to execute?

--
Dirk Goldgar, MS Access MVP
www.datagnostics.com

(please reply to the newsgroup)