[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified

JVB

      19th Nov 2010
I got this error when trying to import data from MS Access into
Outlook (both 2003 running on XP). This seems to be an ODBC error but
I could find no faults and after much messing about I found that the
fault lay in a corrupted outcmd.dat file. This lurks in
C:\Documents and Settings\%username%\Application
Data\Microsoft\Outlook\ in XP.

Posting this in the hope it might be indexed so others can find it.
***IMPORTANT***
Please do not reply to (E-Mail Removed)
This is an antispam address.
Please replace effluent with archway.

Peter Foldes

      21st Nov 2010
Do you have the latest ODBC Engine installed ?

--
Peter
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

news:(E-Mail Removed)...