Message rules not working

=?Utf-8?B?Q2F0dA==?=

      27th May 2006
Hi,
I have version 6.00 2900 and SP2. I have email security provided by
TrendMicro. It puts the word "spam" before every message that is sent to
more than one email address. It works fine. Getting sick of sitting here
and deleting 80 to 100 "spams" every time I open OE I got the bright idea to
put the word "spam" in my message rules. The rule is .....When the subject
line includes the words...." " delete it from server. So I put the word
"spam" in the list of words I have blocked. The problem is that it does not
work. Why is this????? Every other word works and the list is long. Whats up
with this?
Catt

=?Utf-8?B?Q2F0dA==?=

      27th May 2006
Sorry, put this question in the wrong newsgroup. Please disregard.
Catt