Mesh computers

Tim Smith

      18th Jul 2005
Hi all

I'm looking for a budget Athlon64 laptop and this one caught my eye:

http://www.meshcomputers.com/updated...us_summer2.htm

However, I'm always a bit wary when it comes to buying from vendors I
haven't used before. Has anyone bought a Mesh system before? Is this
laptop any good for the money? If not, can you recommend any others?

Thanks!

Miss Perspicacia Tick

      19th Jul 2005
Tim Smith wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I'm looking for a budget Athlon64 laptop and this one caught my eye:
>
> http://www.meshcomputers.com/updated...us_summer2.htm
>
> However, I'm always a bit wary when it comes to buying from vendors I
> haven't used before. Has anyone bought a Mesh system before? Is this
> laptop any good for the money? If not, can you recommend any others?
>
> Thanks!

Have a read here and make up your own mind! ;o)

http://www.romulus2.com/feedback/company.php?33

Dave

      19th Jul 2005
Don't listen to this asshole, it'a a troll and knows nothing.
IFC
news:WL5De.6960$(E-Mail Removed)...

Miss Perspicacia Tick wrote:
> Tim Smith wrote:
>
>>Hi all
>>
>>I'm looking for a budget Athlon64 laptop and this one caught my eye:
>>
>>http://www.meshcomputers.com/updated...us_summer2.htm
>>
>>However, I'm always a bit wary when it comes to buying from vendors I
>>haven't used before. Has anyone bought a Mesh system before? Is this
>>laptop any good for the money? If not, can you recommend any others?
>>
>>Thanks!

> Have a read here and make up your own mind! ;o)
>
> http://www.romulus2.com/feedback/company.php?33

Wow! I can hardly believe how bad that feedback is.

Thanks a million for posting that link! Needless to say, I won't be
shopping at Mesh.

GT

      19th Jul 2005
"Tim Smith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all
>
> I'm looking for a budget Athlon64 laptop and this one caught my eye:
>
> http://www.meshcomputers.com/updated...us_summer2.htm
>
> However, I'm always a bit wary when it comes to buying from vendors I
> haven't used before. Has anyone bought a Mesh system before? Is this
> laptop any good for the money? If not, can you recommend any others?

I have dealt with Mesh for a desktop system and experienced good service. PC
was 'cheap and cheerful', but did the job perfectly for the friend I was
helping at the time. Can't comment on their laptops, but they have won some
awards from magazines in the past.

Old Mesh Computers Comments Scott Retailers 12 28th Mar 2008 11:56 PM
More Mess Than Mesh Computers Plc paul nicolson Retailers 150 30th Jul 2006 06:20 PM
[directx] Mesh on mesh Piotrek Alchemik Microsoft C# .NET 0 21st Jan 2006 08:48 PM
Mesh Computers Bee General 7 26th Aug 2005 11:17 AM
Mesh Computers Nightmare!!! lenk Retailers 15 12th Oct 2004 08:42 PM