John Wallace

      31st Dec 2005
what is the best compatible memory for a 8an sli delux mb ( by brand )

Bill Smith

      1st Jan 2006
I would check the wwwebsite for the manufacture spec on that one.
Don't take a chance on cheap stuff...

On Sat, 31 Dec 2005 09:23:53 -0800, "John Wallace"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>what is the best compatible memory for a 8an sli delux mb ( by brand )

BC

      1st Jan 2006

John Wallace wrote:

> what is the best compatible memory for a 8an sli delux mb ( by brand )

Follow the link below:

On the left, you will see "QVL" download: that is the list of
recommended memory.

http://www.asus.com/products4.aspx?l...75&modelmenu=1

I have also attached the .PDF file that you download from that site,
but, not sure if that will work...

HTH,

BC

Addendum: message with PDF attached did not get posted....