PC Review

Me Youtube mini slide show

sugar 'n spikes

22nd Nov 2009
Some time ago on this forum I linked to a song I liked on Youtube but it was patchy and stuttered when playing.

So I put me own up there and cobbled together some old photos from around the era the song (s) were originally published to make a slideshow.

The songs are Janis and Eastern Jam by Country Joe & The Fish. Eastern Jam is a long time fave of mine.

Nowt special but some of you may be interested, I'm in about half a dozen of the photos.

Link

Btw, I made the slideshow within Windows Movie Maker/Win 7, had never used Movie Maker before, absolute piece of cake and gave a link to post direct to Youtube as well

Don Van Vliet 1941 - 2010. And the acid gold bar swirled up and down, up and down.

23rd Nov 2009
Just watched your vid there....it's not bad at all, with a few interesting shots . Especially the crowd in the water. It's amazing how black and white can be interesting in this day and age. Some of the cars brought back memeories too and i couldn't help thinking the geezer in the last photo banged his elbow gettong out of the car. I must try the old slideshow thingy, if i ever get of these crutches.
Anyway dude, for a first try i have to say it was good.

In order to be old and wise, first you really have to be young and stupid.....I'm worrying about the wise bit....really i am.

Flickr

Zzzzz

Acruncher

24th Nov 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain zed
I must try the old slideshow thingy, if i ever get of these crutches.
Anyway dude, for a first try i have to say it was good.
Must be hard typing with crutches. Bet you keep on hitting the wrong key Try sitting down and put the crutches by your side on the floor and use a keyboard on a desk or on your lap and type with your fingers Millions of folk do it that way

"There's a saying in Estonia that in order to see new things, you have to follow common paths - paths you know."
Games people play, you take it or you leave it
Things that they say, honor brite
If I promise you the moon and the stars, would you believe it
Games people play in the middle of the night
~Alan Parsons Project, Games People Play

26th Nov 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abarbarian
Must be hard typing with crutches. Bet you keep on hitting the wrong key Try sitting down and put the crutches by your side on the floor and use a keyboard on a desk or on your lap and type with your fingers Millions of folk do it that way

Thanks for the advice clever crogs, all me black and white photo's ....well they're up int attic and i can't get up there with a broken foot, now can i ??
Also me records are up there to so i couldn't use them for background mooosic.

But hey, can't wait to see your attempt. Or could you pull it off ??

We shall see.lol

In order to be old and wise, first you really have to be young and stupid.....I'm worrying about the wise bit....really i am.

Flickr

Zzzzz

Acruncher

27th Nov 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain zed
Thanks for the advice clever crogs, all me black and white photo's ....well they're up int attic and i can't get up there with a broken foot, now can i ??
Also me records are up there to so i couldn't use them for background mooosic.

But hey, can't wait to see your attempt. Or could you pull it off ??

We shall see.lol
Hmm don't know about typing !!

Been on crutches three times, 2 x 6 months, 1 x 9 months.

Managed to ride a scooter to Scarbrough from York. An soloed a vs rock climb at Armscliff Crag whilst using them though so I doubt if typing would pose a problem.

Ladder up to the loft, no problem, you got arms ain't you.

Dougal Haston walked down from an alpine peak on his hands after he broke both legs.

"There's a saying in Estonia that in order to see new things, you have to follow common paths - paths you know."
Games people play, you take it or you leave it
Things that they say, honor brite
If I promise you the moon and the stars, would you believe it
Games people play in the middle of the night
~Alan Parsons Project, Games People Play

15th Dec 2009
I like it, it's good.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: