*.mdw per database

tsluu

      29th Apr 2009
How do I implement a security workgroup *.mdw for each database so that when
a user logs into a database, the related security workgroup comes into effect
rather than the normal default one, system.mdw. Reason being, a user might
have individual access rights according to which database they are loggin
into.

Douglas J. Steele

      29th Apr 2009
Create shortcuts to each database, with each shortcut including the path to
the appropriate mdw file. (There's no other way, since you need the mdw file
before any code starts running)

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://I.Am/DougSteele