Event ID: 7000
Date: 5/18/2009
Time: 4:02:43 PM
User: N/A
Computer: DESKTOP
The MCSTRM service failed to start due to the following error:

This has been ongoing for over a year. I research it when I have time.
This problem slows the shut down process so that it takes more than two
minutes.

I have looked at real.com and several other areas, including MS KB. No help.

Does anyone have an answer for this?

Andrew E.

      20th May 2009
Not sure what service that is,but to eliminate youre shutdown or pc restart
lag,go to run,type:regedit In regedit,expand HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\
open desktop,L.click on AutoEndTasks Go to edit,modify,set to 1 from 0,close
out regedit.You'll end the lag w/o problems.....