Maximum number of rows in one table of Access 2000

Manish Patel

      28th Jan 2004

Does anyone know what is the maximum number of rows that a
table in MS-Access database can hold? We are on Access
2000 and we need a table to contain 95000 rows.

However, we get an error when we try to upload more than
62249 rows in one table.

Any help is appreicated.

Regards,
Manish Patel

John Nurick

      28th Jan 2004
Hi Manish,

There's no specific limit, and tables with millions of rows are not
uncommon. There is however a limit of 2GB on the size of an Access 2000
(or later) mdb file.

How are you "uploading" the data and what error are you getting?

--
John Nurick [Microsoft Access MVP]

Please respond in the newgroup and not by email.