Master pages with diff style sheets

=?Utf-8?B?TmVpbCBTdGV2ZW50b24=?=

      5th Oct 2006
Hi ,

I puzzled on how to layout my website. I have a master page with a style
sheet defined in the top. Then I have the various pages using this master
page, I would however for cetain pages either add or use a different style
sheet , whats the best wayto achive this.

Thanks

Neil

Chris Fulstow

      5th Oct 2006
Maybe try something like this:

HtmlLink myHtmlLink = new HtmlLink();
myHtmlLink.Href = "~/StyleSheet.css";
myHtmlLink.Attributes.Add("rel", "stylesheet");
myHtmlLink.Attributes.Add("type", "text/css");
Page.Header.Controls.Add(myHtmlLink);

Neil Steventon wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> I puzzled on how to layout my website. I have a master page with a style
> sheet defined in the top. Then I have the various pages using this master
> page, I would however for cetain pages either add or use a different style
> sheet , whats the best wayto achive this.
>
> Thanks
>
> Neil

=?Utf-8?B?TmVpbCBTdGV2ZW50b24=?=

      5th Oct 2006
Yep that sounds like it will work. Thanks for response.

Neil