marquee question

Alex Parz

      30th Aug 2008
i need to set up a marquee with multile hyper links ie. i have a scroll with
3 different titles and i want each to hyperlink each one and possibly set up
on eto hit my email.

Stefan B Rusynko

      30th Aug 2008
Don't use the marquee tag
Instead use DHTML
See http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex2/cmarquee2.htm

"Alex Parz" <Alex http://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
|i need to set up a marquee with multile hyper links ie. i have a scroll with
| 3 different titles and i want each to hyperlink each one and possibly set up
| on eto hit my email.

Alex Parz

      30th Aug 2008
Is that the only way - i am not to web desin savvy and i am having problems

"Alex Parz" wrote:

> i need to set up a marquee with multile hyper links ie. i have a scroll with
> 3 different titles and i want each to hyperlink each one and possibly set up
> on eto hit my email.

Jens Peter Karlsen

      30th Aug 2008
No, you could use Flash or a Java Applet instead but I doubt that you
would find this easier.

Regards Jens Peter Karlsen.