Marketing Campaign - "could not complete action"

Krista

      24th Jun 2008
Hi - I'm a new user - trying to create a new Marketing Campaign with a
targeted list. I've tried a dozen times - but every time I try to go in and
try to "review and filter" the list - it gives me a "could not complete
action" error and stalls. Any hints? I don't think I'm trying to do
anything very difficult.....

rsinor5@comcast.net

      24th Jun 2008
On Jun 23, 7:32*pm, Krista <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi - I'm a new user - trying to create a new Marketing Campaign with a
> targeted list. *I've tried a dozen times - but every time I try to go in and
> try to "review and filter" the list - it gives me a "could not complete
> action" error and stalls. *Any hints? *I don't think I'm trying into do
> anything very difficult.....

Hey I'm having similar problems with marketing campaign but it as when
I was trying to use outlook email marketing service. I get an error
message "busines't contact manager can't load this file. Data is not
available or corrupted.