How many worksheets can you have in one workbook?

KG

      21st Mar 2008
How many total worksheets (tabs) can you have in one workbook? Thanks

Bob Phillips

      21st Mar 2008
As many as the memory can handle if you add them via VBA.

--
HTH

Bob

"KG" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How many total worksheets (tabs) can you have in one workbook? Thanks

FSt1

      21st Mar 2008
hi
in xl help type the word specifications. this will tell you the specs and
limits of your version of excel.
2007 specs and limits.
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ex...CH101030621033

number of sheets in a workbook.....limited by available resources.

Regards
FSt1

"KG" wrote:

> How many total worksheets (tabs) can you have in one workbook? Thanks

Dave Peterson

      21st Mar 2008
Lots. It depends on how much your pc's memory can handle.

KG wrote:

> How many total worksheets (tabs) can you have in one workbook? Thanks

--

Dave Peterson

Bill Sharpe

      21st Mar 2008
KG wrote:
> How many total worksheets (tabs) can you have in one workbook? Thanks

How many do you want?

Bill

JP

      21st Mar 2008
While researching the answer to this question I stumbled on this MS
site:

It lists the specs and limits for charts, worksheets, etc, for XL
2003.

HTH,
JP

On Mar 20, 7:33*pm, "Bob Phillips" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> As many as the memory can handle if you add them via VBA.
>
> --
> HTH
>
> Bob
>
> (there's no email, no snail mail, but somewhere should be gmail in my addy)
>
> "KG" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>

> > How many total worksheets (tabs) can you have in one workbook? *Thanks- Hide quoted text -

Gord Dibben

      21st Mar 2008
The maximum default number in a new workbook is 255.

After that you can add as many as you like depending upon resources as others
have mentioned.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 20 Mar 2008 16:04:02 -0700, KG <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>How many total worksheets (tabs) can you have in one workbook? Thanks

sam and jake currin and hill

      26th Jan 2010
You are the biggest idiot ive ever seen in my entired god damn life. I went way the hell past 255. Get your facts in order before you start acting all smart and ****. You little dumbbutt!

Gord Dibben wrote:

The maximum default number in a new workbook is 255.
21-Mar-08

The maximum default number in a new workbook is 255

After that you can add as many as you like depending upon resources as other
have mentioned

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thursday, March 20, 2008 7:04 PM
K wrote:

How many worksheets can you have in one workbook?
How many total worksheets (tabs) can you have in one workbook? Thanks

On Thursday, March 20, 2008 7:33 PM
Bob Phillips wrote:

As many as the memory can handle if you add them via VBA.
As many as the memory can handle if you add them via VBA

-
HT

Bo

(there is no email, no snail mail, but somewhere should be gmail in my addy)

On Thursday, March 20, 2008 7:37 PM
FSt wrote:

hiin xl help type the word specifications.
in xl help type the word specifications. this will tell you the specs and
limits of your version of excel
2007 specs and limits
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ex...=CH10103062103

number of sheets in a workbook.....limited by available resources

Regard
FSt

"KG" wrote:

On Thursday, March 20, 2008 7:39 PM
Dave Peterson wrote:

Lots. It depends on how much your pc's memory can handle.
Lots. It depends on how much your pc's memory can handle

KG wrote

-

Dave Peterson

On Friday, March 21, 2008 12:56 PM
Bill Sharpe wrote:

Re: How many worksheets can you have in one workbook?
KG wrote

How many do you want

Bill

On Friday, March 21, 2008 5:31 PM
Gord Dibben wrote:

The maximum default number in a new workbook is 255.
The maximum default number in a new workbook is 255

After that you can add as many as you like depending upon resources as other
have mentioned

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sunday, March 23, 2008 12:47 AM
JP wrote:

While researching the answer to this question I stumbled on this
While researching the answer to this question I stumbled on this M
site

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ex...1992911033.asp

It lists the specs and limits for charts, worksheets, etc, for X
2003

HTH

On Mar 20, 7:33=A0pm, "Bob Phillips" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote

On Wednesday, August 05, 2009 7:16 AM
myself wrote:

a lot
You are required to be a member to post replies. After logging in or becoming a member, you will be redirected back to this page.

ASP.NET: Using SQLite with Enterprise Library 3.1
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...qlite-wit.aspx

ghfg fghfg

      14th Apr 2010
watch your fcking language you mother fcking batard dck licking fat fck of a douch go eat some gouche chees you stupid dick neck >

sam and jake currin and hill wrote:

RETART!!
26-Jan-10

--

)

myself wrote:

a lot
You are required to be a member to post replies. After logging in or becoming a member, you will be redirected back to this page.

On Tuesday, January 26, 2010 1:50 PM
sam and jake currin and hill wrote:

RETART!!
You are the biggest idiot ive ever seen in my entired god damn life. I went way the hell past 255. Get your facts in order before you start acting all smart and ****. You little dumbbutt!

WPF Datagrid as ComboBox Dropdown Part 2
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...-combobox.aspx

3665 egrdgs

      14th Apr 2010
im going to give you the biggest fcking nipple twister ever.....

myself wrote:

a lot
You are required to be a member to post replies. After logging in or becoming a member, you will be redirected back to this page.

On Tuesday, January 26, 2010 1:50 PM
sam and jake currin and hill wrote:

RETART!!
You are the biggest idiot ive ever seen in my entired god damn life. I went way the hell past 255. Get your facts in order before you start acting all smart and ****. You little dumbbutt!

On Wednesday, April 14, 2010 11:44 AM
ghfg fghfg wrote:

hey!!!
watch your fcking language you mother fcking batard dck licking fat fck of a douch go eat some gouche chees you stupid dick neck >

File-Based Cache for Web and non-Web Apps plus Extend ASP.NET 4.0 OutputCacheProvider
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...e-for-web.aspx