how many tabs on a excel spreadsheet can you have?

=?Utf-8?B?RGVhYnVn?=

      23rd Aug 2006
I have a single working Excel Document, with additional tabs for spreadsheets
on it, what is the maximum number that I can have on one Excel document?

Gord Dibben

      23rd Aug 2006
The tabs are named worksheet tabs, not spreadsheet tabs.

Help on "specifications" reads default number of sheets in a new workbook is
255.

You may add more after opening depending upon your resources available.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 11:22:02 -0700, Deabug <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>I have a single working Excel Document, with additional tabs for spreadsheets
>on it, what is the maximum number that I can have on one Excel document?

=?Utf-8?B?RGF2ZSBG?=

      23rd Aug 2006
As many as your RAM allows.
--