Manipulating Word with Group Policy

Jonathan Brook

      11th Jul 2003
Is it possible to to implement a policy whereby users are
forced to use a template in Word? We have a standard
report and documentation format that includes a header
and footer and set type formats for differing headings
etc. However, new and lazy staff do not use it
effectively and use other fonts etc.

Could policy enforce this? Would the policy involve
removing font "privileges" from machines?

How would such a policy be implemented?

Thank you for your help in anticipation

Matt Vaughan

      11th Jul 2003
That should be configurable if you add the Office XP administration
template.

news:066e01c347c3$e0e53b60$(E-Mail Removed)...