Managing Outlook Tasks

=?Utf-8?B?SmVmZiBK?=

      23rd Dec 2003
I'm looking for a way to organize work vs. personal tasks in a way that works well with Office XP's Calendar view. What I'm trying to figure out how to do is to color code and/or group personal tasks so that they show up on my list, but are clearly differentiated from business tasks. Outlook appears to have good ways of organizing and color coding calendar items, but I cannot find similar functions for Outlook Tasks.

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

      23rd Dec 2003
Right click on the row of header names and use customize current view. Use
Automatic formatting to color code the tasks.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

http://groups.google.com/groups?as_u...tlook.*&num=30

news:(E-Mail Removed)...