Making Flash

DRS

      5th Apr 2009
I am new to video making.. I am using Movie Maker and want to save the video
in Flash to upload to web sites.

Can I do this with Movie Maker?

And How?

Thanks
DRS

PapaJohn

      5th Apr 2009
Movie Maker doesn't provide an option to save to a Flash file.

Most online services such as YouTube, Google Video, vimeo, etc. accept the
wmv files from Movie Maker and convert them to Flash for you, but if you
want to do it yourself check the Riva FLV Encoder. See the bottom of my
website's Distribute Movies > YouTube page.

--
PapaJohn
www.papajohn.org

"DRS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am new to video making.. I am using Movie Maker and want to save the
>video
> in Flash to upload to web sites.
>
> Can I do this with Movie Maker?
>
> And How?
>
> Thanks
> DRS

windhello123@gmail.com

      12th Apr 2009
On Apr 5, 11:46*am, "PapaJohn" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Movie Maker doesn't provide an option to save to a Flash file.
>
> Most online services such as YouTube, Google Video, vimeo, etc. accept the
> wmv files from Movie Maker and convert them to Flash for you, but if you
> want to do it yourself check the Riva FLV Encoder. See the bottom of my
> website's Distribute Movies > YouTube page.
>
> --
> PapaJohnwww.papajohn.org
>
> "DRS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>

> >I am new to video making.. I am using Movie Maker and want to save the
> >video
> > in Flash to upload to web sites.

> > Can I do this with Movie Maker?

> > And How?

> > Thanks
> > DRS- Hide quoted text -

E.M. Magic Swf2Avi is the extremely powerful Flash converter software
to convert SWF to AVI and other popular formats. The software is
designed to convert swf for your mobile video player as avi, 3gp, mp4,
mp3, PSP, PS3, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, XBOX 360, Zune etc and also CD,
VCD or DVD player. In particular, E.M. Magic Swf2Avi can help u
convert swf to HD (high definition) video formats like HD WMV Video,
HD DivX Video, HD Xvid Video, HD H.264 Video, HD Quick Time Video, HD
MPEG4 Video, HD FLV Video, HD TS Video, and create Blu-ray folder for
PS3 and Blu-ray player.

http://www.effectmatrix.com/swf2avi/index.htm