Make pictures on a slide appear one by one

=?Utf-8?B?YWxpc3luaGFyZ2V0dA==?=

      6th Sep 2006
I have a slide with 4 pictures that I want to appear one by one. I want the
first one to come up and then a second or 2 later the next one and so on. Can
someone please help. THanks,

=?Utf-8?B?dG9obHo=?=

      6th Sep 2006
First, click Slide Show > Custom Animation.
Select all four pictures.
Click Add Effect > Entrance > Appear/Fade.
Select the four added effects.
Set the added effects to have Start: "After Previous" instead of On Click.
Now, right click on the effects, select Timing.
Set the delay to 1 or 2 seconds. (For PowerPoint 2000 and below, you can set
the "Start Animation" under Order & Timing tab)
Click ok to apply the changes.
Holler back if you need more help.
--
Shawn Toh (tohlz)
Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP PowerPoint)

Site Updated: Sep 01, 2006
3 Cool Add-Ins Reviews
http://pptheaven.mvps.org
PowerPoint Heaven - The Power to Animate

"alisynhargett" wrote:

> I have a slide with 4 pictures that I want to appear one by one. I want the
> first one to come up and then a second or 2 later the next one and so on. Can
> someone please help. THanks,

=?Utf-8?B?YWxpc3luaGFyZ2V0dA==?=

      6th Sep 2006
Thank you. I am having trouble making the last picture come up. Only the
first three are showing up. I have set it "after previous" on all 4 and set
the timing to 2 seconds. Please help. Thanks,

"tohlz" wrote:

> First, click Slide Show > Custom Animation.
> Select all four pictures.
> Click Add Effect > Entrance > Appear/Fade.
> Select the four added effects.
> Set the added effects to have Start: "After Previous" instead of On Click.
> Now, right click on the effects, select Timing.
> Set the delay to 1 or 2 seconds. (For PowerPoint 2000 and below, you can set
> the "Start Animation" under Order & Timing tab)
> Click ok to apply the changes.
> Holler back if you need more help.
> --
> Shawn Toh (tohlz)
> Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP PowerPoint)
>
> Site Updated: Sep 01, 2006
> 3 Cool Add-Ins Reviews
> http://pptheaven.mvps.org
> PowerPoint Heaven - The Power to Animate
>

> "alisynhargett" wrote:
>
> > I have a slide with 4 pictures that I want to appear one by one. I want the
> > first one to come up and then a second or 2 later the next one and so on. Can
> > someone please help. THanks,

=?Utf-8?B?dG9obHo=?=

      6th Sep 2006
Are you sure the last picture has been set to "After Previous"? If it is not
confidential, feel free to send me a copy to pptheaven[at]gmail[dot]com.