Make a Photo From a Movie Clip

Carol and Allen Bredt

      26th Feb 2005
Is there a way to take a frame from a movie clip and make a photo out of it?
I have Paint Shop Pro tha I can use to crop it after I get it.

Thanks, Carol

--
C and A Bredt

John Inzer

      26th Feb 2005
Carol and Allen Bredt wrote:
> Is there a way to take a frame from a movie clip and make
> a photo out of it? I have Paint Shop Pro tha I can use to
> crop it after I get it.
> Thanks, Carol

==================
If it's in a format that is compatible with
Windows Movie Maker you can use the...
"Take Picture" button that is just below
the view screen. A window will open and
allow you to save the capture in a folder
of your choice.

--

John Inzer
Picture It! MVP

Picture It! Support Center
http://tinyurl.com/2po2o

Digital Image Support Center
http://tinyurl.com/3xxqg

Carol and Allen Bredt

      3rd Mar 2005
Works great - Thanks.

--
C and A Bredt
"John Inzer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Carol and Allen Bredt wrote:
>> Is there a way to take a frame from a movie clip and make
>> a photo out of it? I have Paint Shop Pro tha I can use to
>> crop it after I get it.
>> Thanks, Carol

> ==================
> If it's in a format that is compatible with
> Windows Movie Maker you can use the...
> "Take Picture" button that is just below
> the view screen. A window will open and
> allow you to save the capture in a folder
> of your choice.
>
> --
>
> John Inzer
> Picture It! MVP