How to make MS Word read out Chinese text?

=?Utf-8?B?QUE=?=

      26th Sep 2005
I know it is possible to make Word speak/read out aloud English text.
Can it be done for Chinese?

I have Chinese fonts and Chinese IME etc installed. I use Windows XP and
Word 2003 (Small Business Edition). Regards

Graham Mayor

      26th Sep 2005
Don't know about Chinese but see
http://www.gmayor.com/word_text_to_speech.htm