HOW TO MAKE LETTERS BACKWARDS

=?Utf-8?B?TWFyZ28=?=

      22nd Jun 2006
I am wanting to do an iron on transfer of my children's names so I need to
type them backwards, so when I do the transfer they will be right!

Can anyone help me???? Please, I am in a hurry, my children are going to
camp in three days!!!!!!!

TAJ Simmons

      22nd Jun 2006
Margo,

Start powerpoint

Insert menu > picture > wordart

Then you can enter your text and make it look how you want it to look

Then to reverse the text (left to right)

Draw menu (bottom left) > rotate or flip > flip horizontal

Done!

Now saying all that.... some printer software sometimes has the option to
flip the image when you print it See File > print > properties > look for
flipping or 'mirror image', if your printer can do that, then you can just
design your pages as normal, and just 'flip' at print time.

Cheers
TAJ Simmons
microsoft powerpoint mvp

awesome - powerpoint backgrounds,
http://www.awesomebackgrounds.com
free powerpoint templates, tutorials, hints, tips and more...

news:(E-Mail Removed)...